Have you ever felt like you have an idea in your head about how you want your website to look, but you just can’t seem to translate it onto the screen?
Maybe you created some graphics for your website in Canva with the Free 5 Day Website Challenge, but you’re not in love with what you were able to create… they’re just not “you”.
Maybe you’re not thrilled with Canva’s templates and you wish it had more fonts and prettier graphics…
And you wish you didn’t have to remember what font and color codes you used EVERY SINGLE TIME you create new graphic! Aargh!!! You’re wasting SO MUCH TIME!!!!
You’re about to throw in the towel and just hire a graphic designer to create a brand for you – but are you going to call her up every single time you need a new Facebook post image or pin?
You don’t have to be a graphic designer to develop your brand and create stunning images on the fly!
With some advanced knowledge of how Canva works, some expert graphic design secrets and my favorite ways to find stunning images to use on your site, you’ll be looking like a pro in no time!
Enroll in the Canva Master Class today!
This course shows you how to:
- Choose the right colors for your brand so that you are conveying the right message to your customers.
- Save time by storing your brand fonts and colors in Canva.
- Find gorgeous fonts and add them to Canva so that you’re not limited by what Canva has to offer.
- Find amazing photos and graphics and how to use them in Canva to create stunning visuals.
- Why you should NEVER use stock photography and what to do instead.
- And much, much more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Master Class an online course?
Yep! Just like all my other courses, you can take this one online at your convenience.
Do I need Canva for Work (the paid version of Canva) to take this course?
Yes, you do. It’s a 30 day free trial, and then it’s $12.95 a month after that – and the time you will save having these extra features is TOTALLY worth it!
Where can I get help?
I’ll answer all your questions in the WP+BFF Facebook Group as usual!