Email is still the most powerful way to communicate online.
When your perfect customer visits your website, do you think she’ll come back every week to read your latest blog post? Is she going to buy what you’re selling right on the spot? Will she follow you on social media and read your every tweet and post?
We would all LOVE for that to happen, right? But the truth is that she forgot about you the moment she left your website. On to the next distraction.
But she’s always going to check her email. And if she’s anything like me, she’ll do it obsessively throughout the day.
And that’s where MailChimp comes in.
MailChimp is so much more than a way to manage your email list – it’s the tool that allows you to build relationships, earn the trust of your subscribers and turn them into customers.
It gives you insight into who your audience is, and which subscribers are likely to buy from you and lets you automate tedious tasks that ultimately result in sales!
If you want to grow your email list, gain the trust of your subscribers, become a name they remember and want to buy from, then my MailChimp Tips, Tricks & Hacks Master Class is for you.
This course shows you how to:
- Capture subscribers directly from Facebook so that you can reach people where they are hanging out online.
- Cultivate the know, like and trust factor that is essential to making sales.
- Target your communications to the people that are most likely to buy from you.
- Save time by automating tedious tasks.
- Use the best subject line to get people to open your emails.
- Plan a customer journey that delivers value and builds a relationship in preparation for a sale.
- Find out who your subscribers are and where they hang out online so that you can find more people just like them!
- And much, much more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Master Class an online course?
Yep! Just like all my other courses, you can take this one online at your convenience.
Will you teach me how to do automation?
Where can I get help?
I’ll answer all your questions in the WP+BFF Facebook Group as usual!
Does this course comply with CASL (Canadian Anti-spam Law)?
I’m not an expert in spam laws, however, MailChimp is. Here’s their article on staying compliant with CASL.
You won’t find another course with this much information on MailChimp at this price anywhere else!